Experienced higher education professional with specilaized email marketing and technologuy skills.
I'm a fast learner who enjoys helping others. I strive for the best outcome with each client interaction by actively listening and working with the client to provide an appropriate solution for their issue.
Financial Aid Administrator & Freelance Web Developer.
- Age: 35
- Associate Degree (2016): Broadcasting, Journalism, Mass Communications, and Public Relations
- Bachelor Degree (2019): Broadcasting, Journalism, Mass Communications, and Public Relations
- Master's Degree: In progress
- Professional Organizations: NASFAA and OASFAA
- Consultation & Freelance: Available
I have always held an interest in helping to improve the communities in which I live and work. Servant leadership is at the core of everything I do. My personal interest have always included media content creation, programming, and technology. I continue to learn new technologies and skills through books and online courses. If you're interested in collaborating on a project, seeking consultation, or looking for web or media content creator, then feel free to contact me.